Customer Service

The quotation for job should be given in the standard format and documented approval should be taken from the client before accepting the job. The customer are should be taken that credit term given to the customer has the approval of the required person before offering it to the customers

Also the documents such as IEC CODE, authorization letter are taken before executing the job. Before taking the receipt of the goods it is important that the condition of goods is checked and if any damage is there it recorded and informed.

For business approval it is important to confirm the customers address, IEC in JDFT website meet the client and know about their business. Traders have to be scrutinized very carefully.

After clearance the dispatch of the goods to the customer has to carefully done. Any damage at the time of handing over to the transport has to be noted also care should be taken that the goods are protected while on journey.

The Govt of India has initiated process like RMS and green channel facility which are meant for the faster clearance of the goods. The onus lies with the CHA to ensure that the declaration is proper and accurate. Any lapse would   invite penalty which can be legal as well as monetary. Hence proper care  should taken to ensure that such lapses are avoided. 

9 comments :

  1. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
    Shipping Containers for Sale Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good blog!
    shipping containers for sale in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.
    wwt shipping containers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am commenting to make you know what a remarkable discovery our girl found reading your web page. She figured out many issues, not to mention how it is like to possess an awesome coaching heart to have certain people completely grasp specified complicated topics. You undoubtedly surpassed our own expected results. Thanks for distributing the great, trusted, educational and unique tips on the topic to Sandra.
    Export Container Deliveries NSW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.
    shipping containers for sale in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!sea containers for sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post too much. I have no words to appreciate your efforts in this post. I would suggest Wirana Shipping Corporation for Cash Buyers of Ship. Wirana is one of the oldest & very successful green ship recycling company in the WOLRD. keep sharing your posts for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Freight Quote

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spot lets start work on this write-up, I truly feel this fabulous website requirements a great deal more consideration. I’ll likely to end up once more to study additional, many thanks for that info. Freight forwarder china to usa

    ReplyDelete