Sea Export Procedure


Below the Basis Docs required for clearance,

Authorization letter to handle the clearance

AD Code (if not registered)

IEC Copy /PAN

Invoice

Packing list

SDF Form (Self Declaration Form)

Shipping Instruction for filling Shipping bill

Scheme Declaration (if app).

Obtain customer approval for the check list.

After approval pick up the cargo & document and arrange export movement.

Shipping documents collect and hand over to clearance team for clearance process.

Follow up with clearance team for status of the shipment.

After clearance, collect shipping bill from customs.

Update the shipping instructions to the shipping line.

Operation team to handover the cargo to the co loader or liner agents,

Take vessel schedule from the shipping line and update to the customer.

Ask shipping line for debit and make cheque or DD request.

Send to the account department.

MBL has to be released with shipping line within seven days of vessel departure.

Prepare HBL and send to shipper approval.

Make final HBL once approval obtained.

Check the JFN for releasing the B/L for payment terms. Send pre alert to counterpart agent

Coordinating with counterpart agent regarding arrival of the shipment at destination.

Tracking of movement of the cargo till destination and updating to the customer

Inform arrival, customer clearance & delivery confirmation at destination to customer.

Payment collections-submit bills to the customer according to the terms and condition.

Documents need to handover to Shipper
Bill of lading
Export cleared shipping bill
Export cleared invoice and packing list for record
Any other shipper related documents duly signed by the customs.

Documents attached with Pre-alert
HBL copy
MBL copy
Commercial Invoice
Packing List
Agent Debit/ Credit Note 

23 comments :

  1. If you supply transport services, e.g., freight, it is mandatory that you adhere completely with safety regulations in your destination and transit countries.
    Largest warehousing company in India|Top International Freight Forwarder in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very use full.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late reading this blog, especially some of the posts, but got to say... everything here is so great and so true. As someone who's originally from the area, I get a chuckle out of many things here. Apply for import export code

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Sir
    your blogs help me a lot for preparing cha licence examination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Article!!!! Sea Freight is the main component of any international freight and logistics network. Freight Forwarding Germany is one of the leading Freight Forwarding company from Germany and provide the best, fast, efficient and reliable services to their customers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ocean freight is the most common mode of transport that importers and exporters use. In fact, a full 90% of everything is shipped by ocean freight and sea freight. The other International shipping services all faster, but they are also more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    Shipping from China to Amazon FBA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep these in my mind!
    Cheapest International Shipping From Germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shipping to India has helped to gain customers as well as increase sales for business.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Consummate case of hypothesis, compassion and expression. Here I took in another approach to theorize through writer's written work. It enabled me to feel another approach to estimate your considerations and express them in a simple and clear way. Shipping Management Software UAE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always had some sort of curiosity about sea shipping procedure. This sounds like a very hard job but guys like you are really good at it. Thanks for another interesting article on shipping service.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am grateful to this blog site providing special as well as useful understanding concerning this subject. Best Package Forwarding Service

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb job.
    wwt shipping containers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, This is a great article. Loved your efforts on it buddy. Thanks for sharing this with us. Logistics and Freight Forwarding Software UAE

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post so much. I am speechless to appreciate your post. I would like to suggest Wirana Shipping Corporation for Cash Buyers of Ship. keep sharing your posts for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post too much. I no words to appreciate your post. I would suggest Wirana Shipping Corporation for Cash Buyers of Ship. It's one of the oldest & very successful green ship recycling company in the WOLRD. keep sharing your posts for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have some real insight into the things you write about. Do you need many drafts to make a post? Air freight services from China

    ReplyDelete
  18. I admire your piece of work, thankyou for all the informative content . Shipping from china to us cost

    ReplyDelete