Port/ICD Operations

Export clearance
A check list is attached and given to EDI, The EDI printout is checked for any errors. If  any errors are there it is rectified and shipping bill is generated. The documents are submitted to assessment with attached shipping bill. The inspector passes on the shipping bill to the asst commissioner. If satisfied the documents are taken to the goods registration officer and then examination by another inspector and report is  given. The superintendent will sign the bill and give let export if everything is satisfactory.

Import clearance
The Bill of Entry along with the documents are given for assessment. The inspector if satisfied passes the bill to the commissioner. If the assessment is accepted the duty is paid. The documents are then taken to registration and examination. After the physical goods are examined and after the satisfaction is done the goods are allowed to be imported.

The privately managed container warehouse corporation manages most of the LCL shipments while FCL cargo is managed by the container corporation of India.

Examination  process
The container to the examined is brought to the examination  by the CONCOR cranes. The one time lock no should match with the no given in the documents and is opened in front of the custom inspector. The physical goods should tally with the details given in the documents. Also it is important that all the necessary certificates are available at the time of the examination. After examination a new lock is put on the container and the number is noted down. 

Bonding warehouse
The goods for which the duty is not paid immediately  are bonded to the warehouse by executing bond with customs. For exbonding a exbond bill of entry is filed for clearance of the bonded goods.   

10 comments :

  1. Even if you are shipping by the usa to be able to The us, which in turn is not really a huge long distance, you will pay out far more. Constantly think about the shipping cost before you decide to pay out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!
    Shipping Containers for Sale in Baltimore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and great design and style.
    storage container for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!
    wwt shipping containers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!
    40 high cube container for sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?
    nsw Trucking company

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! I've been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!
    sea containers for sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.
    cargo containers for sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post too much. I have no words to appreciate your efforts in this post. I would suggest Wirana Shipping Corporation for Cash Buyers of Ship. Wirana is one of the oldest & very successful green ship recycling company in the WOLRD. keep sharing your posts for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and on no account seem to get one thing done. conex for sale

    ReplyDelete